Home > New York Drive-ins by Region > Capital Region > Rensselaer County Drive-ins > Rustic Drive-in
|Location: 247 W. Sand Lake Rd., Rte 150, West Sand Lake, NY 12198|
|Original owner: Built by unknown; operated later by Elmer Rowe.|
|Opening date: August 6, 1950|
|Final season: 1964|
|What's there now: Wynantskill Veterinary Clinic.|
This page was last updated on January 19, 2010.
|Topo Map from 1995, provided courtesy of TerraServer USA.||Aerial image from 2006, provided courtesy of Google Earth.||Aerial image from 2006, courtesy of Google Earth.||Aerial close-up image from 2006, courtesy of Google Earth.|
|Grand opening tomorrow ad from the Troy Record on August 5, 1950.||Drive-in entrance, taken in fall 2007, courtesy of Frank Fisher.||Drive-in snackbar, taken in fall 2007, courtesy of Frank Fisher.|
[ New York Drive-ins by Region ] [ Open New York Drive-ins ] [ New York Drive-in Statistics ]
[ History of the American Drive-in Theatre ] [ Google Earth Map of New York Drive-ins ] [ Drive-in Links ] [ Email ]
NewYorkDriveins.com is not affiliated with the above mentioned drive-in.
© 2008-2010 NewYorkDriveins.com. All rights reserved.