Home > New York Drive-ins by Region > Capital Region > Albany County Drive-ins > Saratoga Drive-in
|Location: 933 Loudon Rd., Rte 9, Latham, NY 12110|
|Capacity: 465 cars|
|Original owner: Built by Simon Fabian and Neil Hellman|
|Opening date: May 9, 1941|
|Final season: 1971|
|What's there now: Rite Aid Pharmacy, Columbia Shopping Plaza|
This page was last updated on December 7, 2009.
|Topo Map from 1995, provided courtesy of TerraServer USA.||Aerial image from 1995, provided courtesy of TerraServer USA.||Aerial image from 2006, provided courtesy of Google Earth.||Grand opening ad from the Albany Times-Union on May 3, 1941.|
|Grand opening article from the Albany Times-Union on May 3, 1941.||Grand opening ad from the Albany Times-Union on May 9, 1941.||Plaza sign from fall 2007, courtesy of Frank Fisher.||Columbia Shopping Plaza from fall 2007, courtesy of Frank Fisher.|
[ New York Drive-ins by Region ] [ Open New York Drive-ins ] [ New York Drive-in Statistics ]
[ History of the American Drive-in Theatre ] [ Google Earth Map of New York Drive-ins ] [ Drive-in Links ] [ Email ]
NewYorkDriveins.com is not affiliated with the above mentioned drive-in.
© 2008-2010 NewYorkDriveins.com. All rights reserved.