Home > New York Drive-ins by Region > North Country Region > St. Lawrence County Drive-ins > C-Way Drive-in
aka Free's Riverside Drive-in (1948-1954)
|Location: 6622 Rte 37, Ogdensburg, NY 13669|
|Capacity: 300 cars|
|Original owner: Built by John F. Free and William G. Turnbull; operated later by R.J. Vernsey.|
|Opening date: June 2, 1948|
|Final season: 1987|
|What's there now: Mormon Church.|
This page was last updated on January 8, 2010.
|Topo Map from 1980, courtesy of TerraServer USA.||Aerial image from 1962, courtesy of the St. Lawrence County Soil and Water Conservation District.||Aerial image from 1995, courtesy of TerraServer USA.||Aerial image from 2006, courtesy of Google Earth.|
|Aerial close-up image from 2006, courtesy of Google Earth.||Grand opening article from the Ogdensburg Advance-News on June 6, 1948.||Grand opening ad from the Ogdensburg Advance-News on June 6, 1948.||Wind storm article from the Ogdensburg Advance-News on March 8, 1953.|
|Ad from the Ogdensburg Advance-News on July 17, 1955.||Riverside Drive-in picture from 1948, courtesy of Jeff Szot.|
[ New York Drive-ins by Region ] [ Open New York Drive-ins ] [ New York Drive-in Statistics ]
[ History of the American Drive-in Theatre ] [ Google Earth Map of New York Drive-ins ] [ Drive-in Links ] [ Email ]
NewYorkDriveins.com is not affiliated with the above mentioned drive-in.
© 2008-2010 NewYorkDriveins.com. All rights reserved.