Home > New York Drive-ins by Region > North Country Region > Jefferson County Drive-ins > Northside Drive-in
|Location: 27730 Rte 12, Watertown, NY 13601|
|Capacity: 450 cars|
|Original owner: Built by Dr. Phillip Lievig; bought by ATKO Canton Corp in 1975.|
|Opening date: July 20, 1950|
|Final season: 1988|
|What's there now: Empty lot, snack bar still standing, all other structures have been demolished|
This page was last updated on January 10, 2010.
|Topo Map from 1982, courtesy of TerraServer USA.||Aerial image from 1985, courtesy of the St. Lawrence County Soil and Water Conservation District.||Aerial image from 1994, courtesy of TerraServer USA.||Aerial image from 2006, courtesy of Google Earth.|
|Aerial close-up image from 2006, courtesy of Google Earth.||Grand opening tonight ad from the Watertown Daily Times on July 20, 1950.||Northside Drive-in snackbar from fall 2007, courtesy of Rick Cohen.||Northside Drive-in parking ramps covered in snow from fall 2007, courtesy of Rick Cohen.|
[ New York Drive-ins by Region ] [ Open New York Drive-ins ] [ New York Drive-in Statistics ]
[ History of the American Drive-in Theatre ] [ Google Earth Map of New York Drive-ins ] [ Drive-in Links ] [ Email ]
NewYorkDriveins.com is not affiliated with the above mentioned drive-in.
© 2008-2010 NewYorkDriveins.com. All rights reserved.