Home > New York Drive-ins by Region > North Country Region > Franklin County Drive-ins > Tupper's Drive-in
aka Tupper Lake Drive-in
|Location: Routes 3 & 30, Tupper Lake, NY 12986|
|Capacity: 350 cars|
|Original owner: Built by Leon DeChine.|
|Opening date: July 27, 1950|
|Final season: 1967|
|What's there now: Unknown|
This page was last updated on March 4, 2010.
|Topo Map from 1969, courtesy of NYS GIS.||Aerial image from 1968, courtesy of the New York State Adironkack Park Agency.||Aerial image from 2006, courtesy of Google Earth.||Aerial close-up image from 2006, courtesy of Google Earth.|
|Ad from the Tupper Lake Free Press and Herald on July 27, 1950.||Final weekend ad from the Tupper Lake Free Press and Herald on September 7, 1967.|
[ New York Drive-ins by Region ] [ Open New York Drive-ins ] [ New York Drive-in Statistics ]
[ History of the American Drive-in Theatre ] [ Google Earth Map of New York Drive-ins ] [ Drive-in Links ] [ Email ]
NewYorkDriveins.com is not affiliated with the above mentioned drive-in.
© 2008-2010 NewYorkDriveins.com. All rights reserved.