Home > New York Drive-ins by Region > Western New York Region > Erie County Drive-ins > Park Drive-in
|Location: 550 Orchard Park Rd., West Seneca, NY 14224|
|Capacity: 440 cars|
|Original owner: Built by the Stephen Family; operated later by Blatt Brothers.|
|Opening date: August 18, 1950|
|Final season: 1986|
|What's there now: Western New York Medical Park.|
This page was last updated on January 25, 2010.
|Topo map from 1995, courtesy of TerraServer USA.||Aerial image from 1951, courtesy of the Erie County Division of Information & Support Services.||Aerial image from 1959, courtesy of HistoricAerials.com.||Aerial image from 1966, courtesy of HistoricAerials.com.|
|Aerial image from 2006, courtesy of Google Earth.||Aerial close-up image from 2006, courtesy of Google Earth.||Grand opening tonight ad from the Buffalo Evening News on August 18, 1950.||Park Drive-in screen, circa early 1950s, courtesy of Flexlume Sign Co.|
|Western New York Medical Park entrance sign, image from 2007 courtesy of Rick Cohen.||Former Park Drive-in entrance is now the entrance to the Western New York Medical Park, image from 2007 courtesy of Rick Cohen.|
[ New York Drive-ins by Region ] [ Open New York Drive-ins ] [ New York Drive-in Statistics ]
[ History of the American Drive-in Theatre ] [ Google Earth Map of New York Drive-ins ] [ Drive-in Links ] [ Email ]
NewYorkDriveins.com is not affiliated with the above mentioned drive-in.
© 2008-2010 NewYorkDriveins.com. All rights reserved.